Monday, July 14, 2014

Kashmir diary

For Kashmir this is what I wore

Overall the trip needed an air of vacation casual and comfy.Loads of walk, hopping around was the theme so I hit the basics with nothing much fancy for the whole trip.My winter jacket that I got from Dressberry stayed all through my outfits.So here we go

Outfit -1 for Mughal garden

 Just to keep in with the theme I paired my black jeans with floral shirt, I am enjoying time on the balco of houseboat.



The Kashmiri gal  Lol.

Outfit-2 Sonamarg


I wore one of my favorite boots from Carlton London.I paired the dress with black legging as it was real cold there and I must say a wise decision.

Outfit-3 Pahalgam,Avantipur ruins


That one I played with basic and monochrome except for navy blue shoes and thats me on pony exploring Pahalgam.


Outfit-4 , Gulmarg

Maxi dress with floral print was my choice to Gulmarg, I didn't wear heels to any of the destination , one reason that I am not that comfortable, second I wanted to run around slopes on a rough terrain.I wore an addidas sports shoes with it, I know not a great combo,but it served my purpose of the day.


I know the pose and the pictures are not that great but well Iam just starting off and slowly getting the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...